addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

UX Joburg Message Board › Thank you for attending 'Practical UX Design - Prototyping'

Thank you for attending 'Practical UX Design - Prototyping'

Rob E.
user 5106236
Group Organizer
Johannesburg, ZA
Hi,

Thanks for attending the meetup/workshop on Saturday. From what I've heard you enjoyed it. (could you leave feedback for the meetup - that'll help for future events)

In terms of the next event I was thinking of scheduling one in December (cos it's fun), mid week after 6.30pm, either 3-7th Dec or 10-14th Dec. Failing that I could schedule a meetup in mid January 2013.

Thoughts? (also think about topics - see the list below for suggestions)

I really want to use the time for hands-on practical stuff - so that means keeping presentations/talks to a minimum and maximum focus on activity, doing stuff.

Cheers,

--Rob

Topics suggested:

• Emerging powers (Jo)
  • Mobile (Jo)
  • E-commerce and SA (Jo)
  • LeanUx (Jo)
  • Agile UX
  • User testing Guerrilla style
  • User research fieldwork
  • Product evaluation / Heuristic Analysis
  • Show and Tell - What I did