UX Orlando: The Orlando User Experience and Usability Group Message Board › In need of a UX Strategist in Orlando or Tampa!!
User Experience Strategist
Triad Retail Media creates, manages, and operates online media programs for leading retail e-commerce websites. It delivers innovative custom digital ad campaign opportunities to national brands to reach, target, and engage shoppers at exactly the right time and place — while they’re researching brands and making final purchase decisions.
The User Experience Strategist is responsible for developing and shaping unique online experiences while leveraging user-centered design methods to accommodate user needs, business objectives, and technology capabilities. The candidate must be well versed in online user behavior, user experience strategies and methodologies, and industry standard best practices. He or she should have an understanding of marketing and the behaviors that drive consumers towards brand loyalty and purchase.
The User Experience Strategist will act as a key player within a dedicated and growing User Experience department. He or she will utilize a number of tools, such as wireframes, usability testing, and expert reviews, to communicate design strategies, solutions and improvements. The candidate will interact with a variety of clients and agency stakeholders including content and editorial, design, development, analytics, and account management.
The candidate should be able to furnish samples of work demonstrating related experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Be an essential voice and proponent for user experience within the agency
• Assist in brainstorms, generate ideas, and actively collaborate with key teams within the agency
• Develop supporting user experience documentation including high level wireframes, site maps, and user flows
• Coordinate, conduct and report on user research
• Present solutions to internal teams
• Interface with clients to present work, address immediate concerns and develop strategic solutions
• Research and document industry best practices and trends
• 5+ years experience analyzing, defining and creating user-centered interactive experiences
• Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Interaction Design, Information Design, Graphic Design or related field
• Demonstrated experience designing user interfaces, creating wireframes, and defining information architecture and navigation for complex websites and web applications
• Concrete experience conducting user research and analyzing user data to inform design decisions
• Well-versed in web-based information architecture concepts, user-centered design best practices, and web technologies
• Ability to coordinate and implement multiple projects and programs from start to completion with minimum supervision
• Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in design and productivity tools including Adobe InDesign, Visio, and Microsoft Office products