UX Orlando: The Orlando User Experience and Usability Group Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: UX Orlando meetup

Meetup Cancelled: UX Orlando meetup

Eddie J.
eddiejams
Sanford, FL
UX Orlando meetup, scheduled to occur on Thursday, January 17, 2013 7:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.

All, I've been meaning to change the date and time of these meet ups so they don't conflict with the Orlando Tech meetup, but I've never gotten around to it. I've decided to cancel this meetup (sorry for the very short notice) and to reschedule for another date. I'll send out the new date by the end of he week. I'm thinking these meetings so start being on the first or second Tuesday of the month or I'll start holding them on Saturday mornings or something.

I also am planning to change the focus a bit so these meetings are more than just networking, but also offer some opportunities for learning and sharing more.

Be on the lookout for my email later in the week.

If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.