UX Orlando: The Orlando User Experience and Usability Group Message Board › May 27: DIY usability testing with Loop11 and usertesting.com

May 27: DIY usability testing with Loop11 and usertesting.com

Eddie J.
eddiejams
Sanford, FL
Hi all, I just wanted to reach out and remind you that you signed up or on the wait list for my class on DIY usability testing with Loop11 and usertesting.com.

May 27th is Memorial Day in the US (I forgot about that when I set up class!), so please change you reservation, if that is a problem for you. We have 5 people on the waitlist who would love to take your slot.

Also, EVERYONE who RSVPed and EVERYONE who is on the waitlist will get 3 FREE tests on usertesting.com. I'll hand out the code during the class and send it out to the waitlist along with the video of the class.

Thanks for signing up and I'll send out a short list of what you need set up for our class in a few days. Don't worry, it will be minimal, but I want to really be able to move into the tools and not get too hung up on tech support for this class.

This session will be recorded and will be conducted via GOOGLE HANGOUT. After the session, I'll post to Youtube so you can share with whoever you think would be interested.

I can't wait to meet you all on May 27!

Eddie