December 9, 2013 · 5:30 PM
This month we are opening the floor, as you do in the Festive Season.
Five local UX professionals tell us what they have learnt over the year. What are the burning issues, ideas, insights that they have uncovered, around UX in 2013.
This will be a rapid fire event.
• Five speakers,
• Five minute each talk,
• Five minutes of discussion in between
No rules on how to present.
The talks are:
• Benefits Driven UX - Valeria Spirovski (Woodside)
• Smackdown: UX vs Security - Damien Hatton (Ignia)
• The balancing act of UX - Ivy Clark (Dept of Commerce)
• How to Dance to Beethoven 5th Symphony in G Minor - Diana Adorno (Thoughtworks)
• The Journey - Gary Barber (radharc)