UX Perth Message Board › UX Perth April and May Meetups

UX Perth April and May Meetups

Gary B.
CannedTuna
Group Organizer
Perth, AU
Big thanks to all who came along to the March UX Perth meetup last night.  We had a great discussion on the psychological  principles and there use in UX. As well as a discussion on UX creativity.  Would have gone longer but Ashul kicked us out around 9:45pm.  See what you missed. 

The best way to learn more about UX design is to discuss it with your peers.  You'll never know what you might learn or get a lead on just from coming along.  

If you have not come long yet or you haven't been in a while I suggest you make the effort and come along, especially for next months. 

I will point out that UXPerth is very independent to our host - Eduka.   If you do feel uncomfortable going to Eduka's offices drop me a line privately and we can discuss it. 

April Meetup 

Ref Book: Dan Brown -  Communicating Design: Developing Web Site Documentation for Design and Planning

Theme:  Documenting UX

When:  Monday 14 April 2011, 7pm

Where: Eduka Suite 80, City West Centre West Perth

May Meetup 

Ref Book: Erin Kissane - The Elements of Content Strategy.

Theme: Content Strategy Development

When: Monday  11 May 2011, 7pm 

Where: Eduka Suite 80, City West Centre West Perth

As usual you can skype in as well via uxbookclubperth.

Please note you can reply and discuss UX related topcis  on this mailing list it does work both ways. 

We also have an extensive list fo UX books over at our Perth UXbookclub page

Gary Barber
UX Perth Wrangler