Hello, everyone. I'm working on assembling a team for a funded e-commerce startup. Specifically I'm looking for a lead user-experience designer who…
- Above all, is a good fit with the team.
- Thinks through complete workflows and creates the *right* solutions for converting sales. ("I guess that's good enough" doesn't cross your mind.)
- Knows, loves, and utilizes graphic design principles.
- Wireframes like a pro.
- Produces *elegant*, *detailed*, and *responsive* design prototypes. (This is the crux.)
- Constantly looks for ways to improve the end-users' experience. (Even when it means throwing something out and starting all over.)
- Works well with others. (Office politics are ridiculous.)
- Works well with self. (Quiet time is good.)
- Is wanting to really enjoy their place in a great company.
If this describes you to a tee, I'd love to talk. Please send me a message with a portfolio, and I'll get in touch. Thank you!