addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

UX School Message Board › Seeking a Lead UX Designer with Superior Graphic Design Skills

Seeking a Lead UX Designer with Superior Graphic Design Skills

Robert B.
robertwbradford
Salt Lake City, UT
Post #: 2
Hello, everyone. I'm working on assembling a team for a funded e-commerce startup. Specifically I'm looking for a lead user-experience designer who…

• Above all, is a good fit with the team.
  • Thinks through complete workflows and creates the *right* solutions for converting sales. ("I guess that's good enough" doesn't cross your mind.)
  • Knows, loves, and utilizes graphic design principles.
  • Wireframes like a pro.
  • Produces *elegant*, *detailed*, and *responsive* design prototypes. (This is the crux.)
  • Can help our developer express these designs with HTML5, CSS3, and JavaScript. (Server-side scripting/OOP experience is also a big plus.)
  • Constantly looks for ways to improve the end-users' experience. (Even when it means throwing something out and starting all over.)
  • Works well with others. (Office politics are ridiculous.)
  • Works well with self. (Quiet time is good.)
  • Is wanting to really enjoy their place in a great company.

If this describes you to a tee, I'd love to talk. Please send me a message with a portfolio, and I'll get in touch. Thank you!