February 28, 2013 · 6:30 PM
The UX and Mobile Creatives Meetup and IxDA DC are pleased to announce that we will be giving people another chance to see talks and presentations from MobileUX Camp DC 2012 and UXCamp DC 2013.
Check out coverage from presentations from UXCamp DC 2013 andMobileUX Camp DC 2012 on Lanyrd.
There were great talks and presentations on Designing Your Professional Career, Responsive Design, UX and Branding, andContent Strategy.
Each presenter will take their 45 minute session and create a redux of about 5-10 minutes (depending upon the number of signups).
Have you given at talk at UXCamp and/or MobileUX Camp and want to talk or present, here are the rules:
- Submit your talk by Friday, February 15
- Arrive promptly at 6:30 pm
- Keep your presentation between 5-10 minutes
- Send a link to your presentation or talk on Lanyrd (MobileUX Camp DC 2012, UXCamp DC 2013 to [masked]
- Upload your presentation (we'll send you a link)
In the event that we have more presentation requests than time permits, we will pick presentations on a first come, first served basis. We will make an announcement and let everyone know which presentations have been selected.
You must register at to attend: lighteningredux2013.eventbrite.com