addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

UX Book Club MKE Message Board › February's Book and A Twist!

February's Book and A Twist!

Angelina C.
user 54333992
Chicago, IL
Hey everyone!
Thanks so much to everyone who came out to our first meetup! We had a great constructive conversation about Creative Confidence and by the sound of it, we're all doing our darndest to be more creative in our day-to-day lives.
For February, we'll be reading Steve Krug's Don't Make Me Think, a pillar in the UX and web design community's temple of knowledge. More details on date and time of meetup will be coming shortly.
And now...for a twist! Please send any book suggestions for March to me (reply to this or drop me a note directly at by Friday night. We're going to see which works better, polling after our meetup or ahead of time and announcing the new book at the next meetup.
Just a reminder, all voting on books is done in the "Poll" section under the "More" tab.
Holler if you hear me, UX'ers!