As part of the festivities for the UX Australia conference ThoughtWorks are inviting everyone to come build a Zoo with us in the Agile Experience Design Play-Doh game.
To coincide with the first night of workshops, ThoughtWorks are inviting UX Australia attendees and friends join us for this fun and active workshop. As usual we will be providing drinks and nibbles from 6:00pm onwards
We ran this game at a meetup night earlier in the year and had so much fun that we wanted to do it again for a wider audience!
This Agile UX Game demonstrates the fundamental agile principles the methodology was built on in an entertaining and interactive way. It is specifically targeted at those who want to better understand the benefits of Agile, specifically experience designers. It illustrates how design activities can occur in an agile environment. Some of the principles covered include:
- Working Software – Why it is important to deliver value early
- Responding to change – How iterative development makes integrating change easier
- Communication and collaboration – Every team member contributes in a unified way
- Customer Feedback – Importance of regularly soliciting and integrating feedback
- Managing a project – Success built on meeting both business and customer needs
- Retrospectives – How continuous improvement is part of the process
More details can be found at - http://www.thoughtworks.com/events/thoughtworks-open-house