UX Brisbane Message Board › Virgin Australia is hiring a UX analyst for a 12 month contract!
|A former member||
Just wanted to give you guys the inside scoop on this one.
Virgin Australia is hiring a UX analyst for a 12 month contract based in Bowen Hills in QLD.
You will be providing usability and design services and direction for the Ecommerce department – the role requirements include:
• Developing and implementing usability standards, creation of design standards for external online material.
• Ensure user centred designs are maintained
• Develop product testing and analysis procedures
• Provide structured framework of usability issues, improvements and recommendations
• Work with Internal and external stakeholders to drive improvement
• Manage Survey schedule, analysis and reporting
• Manage Usability agency retainer and schedule with external agency
• Manage Guest Relations analysis and reporting for Ecommerce stream
• Continuous improvement and testing
• Engagement and conversion optimisation
A really broad and interesting position, and right up the alley of heaps of people who I spoke to during the UX Australia 2012 conference!
Shoot me a message and let me know if you want to look at the position discription.
It isn't online yet but we are happy to talk to UX brisbanites before it goes public!