The pavilion is closed.
Meet on grass near corner of Madison & Michigan
Hello UX Book Club Members!
August and September have been outrageously busy. My sincere apologies for dropping the ball on a regular September event. Instead, I hope you will join us for a laid-back evening in Millennium Park. Let's enjoy the late-summer/early-fall weather and chat about UX. A few things to know:
• Discussion: Please post any UX-related articles in the comments that you have enjoyed recently and/or that you would like other members of the group to read and react to. I'll kick things off with this recent article by Erika Hall, "How the ‘Failure’ Culture of Startups Is Killing Innovation."
• Refreshments: Please BYO this month. Remember to be discreet if you plan to enjoy any adult beverages.
• Weather: The forecast currently says: High of 72F, partly cloudy, and less than a 10% chance of rain. Please bring along any extra layers or sitting blankets you might require.
• Rain Plan: I'm hopeful the date remains rain-free, but if the weather starts to look bad, please be sure to check Meetup/your email before you head out to meet us for any event updates.
• Contact: If you can't find us for some reason, please give me a call at[masked]-8377.
Looking forward to seeing you!