Chicago, IL
Post #: 9
Post any job openings here!
Gemma P.
GemmaPetrie
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Post #: 16
I have a friend looking for a talented UX lead for his company in Shanghai. If you are interested, please let me know and I will ask for more details.
Becky C.
user 61056142
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
Looking for a User Experience Designer / Information Architect in Chicago!

I am looking for a UX/IA for a major corporation. I was hoping you could spread the word about this opportunity within your network. The full job description is below. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Best,

Becky Cattie | Recruiter
PALADIN
RECRUITING + STAFFING
MARKETING CREATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
becky@paladinstaff.com | www.paladinstaff.com

Our client, a large national corporation, is in search of a User Experience Designer to help create web, mobile and cross-channel user experience designs. We’re looking for a UX geek who plays well with others – somebody with experience digging through complex requirements to create user flows, wireframes, prototypes and more – and the ability to make it comprehensible and actionable for the rest of the team.

Title: User Experience Designer/Information Architect
Duration: Long-Term Contract with potential to go perm
Pay Rate: $40-55/hr
Hours: 40 hours/week, must work on-site

We offer benefits including Medical Dental, Vision, 401K, Flex Spending and more to all candidates working more than 30 hours per week after 30 days.

Responsibilities
• Evaluating usability concepts
• Developing personas
• Creating user flows
• Working with business analysts to develop use cases to document business rules and predict user behaviors
• Developing wireframes
• Developing working prototypes using Axure

Requirements:
• Demonstrated ability to create wireframes, site maps and interaction models
• Experience in the Web discovery process, including interviewing stakeholders and user testing
• Demonstrated experience using business strategy/requirements data to inform design decisions
• 5+ years experience as an information architect, interaction designer, or experience designer (or similar role)
• Degree in a related field
• Advanced proficiency in a the interaction design tools of your choice (i.e. Visio and/or InDesign, as well as the MS Office Suite)
• Experience using Axure a plus
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• A portfolio demonstrating the above

To apply, please send the following to Becky@Paladinstaff.com:
1. Resume
2. A cover letter that summarizes your relevant experience
3. Hourly rate
4. A link to your digital portfolio

Note: Priority given to applications that contain the requested materials above

Gemma P.
GemmaPetrie
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Post #: 20
Adobe CQ Architect role in Chicago

This role will oversee the digital marketing team for DeVry Inc. and will be based out of our downtown Chicago office. Here is a link to the job description: https://careerconnect...­

Brianne Hopwood
Talent Acquisition Consultant
DeVry Inc.

I received this information from via LinkedIn today. If anyone is interested, let me know and I will refer you.

Thanks,
Gemma
Gemma P.
GemmaPetrie
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Post #: 21
Contract IA/UX Opportunity

RESPONSIBILITIES

The Lead User Experience Architect:

· Believes in, and communicates well, the benefits of following user-centered design principles and is able to mentor others

· Creates user models such as personas to focus efforts in scoping, design, and development

· Understands branding and marketing concerns to the extent that they impact user experience decisions

· Creates innovative conceptual interaction design models, especially in early stages when overall direction and strategy is being determined, and/or for complex projects

· Provides hard copies of concepts, from site maps to wireframes, in a highly polished, easily consumable format (PDF)

· Collaborates well with visual designers to created a well-integrated solution

· Architects consistent information hierarchies and flows for site navigation on both a system-wide level and a page-by-page or screen-by-screen level, while adhering to design uniformity within and across projects

· Collaborates with technical lead, development, and Quality Assurance resources during the development cycle and/or issue resolution process

· Participates in project processes including schedules, meetings, change requests, bug-tracking, deadlines, scope, resource hours, and deliverables, in conjunction with other team members.

· Is comfortable estimating time and scope of effort for UX tasks and deliverables

· When necessary, contributes to the development of use cases and business process flows

Desired Skills & Experience

Qualifications:

· Solid background with the web and web technologies including a basic understanding of the technical systems and architecture which underlie dynamic websites

· Excellent visual/verbal communicator with a demonstrated strong creative vision for organizing interactive information systems

· Comfortable with Interaction Design toolkit programs such as In Design, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, or Omni raffle

· Extremely detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment with aggressive development schedules

· Familiarity with conducting or overseeing usability sessions, task analysis, heuristic evaluation, rapid prototyping, persona workshops, and other methods of user needs/ goals analysis

· Portfolio presentation is expected, to include URLs of websites or samples of user interface design that reflect candidates work as well as documentation that led to the site, including wireframes, site maps, navigation flows, interaction design specs, etc.

Anne Schubert
Head of Staffing
Prophet
aschubert AT prophet DOT com
Office (312) 878-4898
Mobile (312) 593-6778
www.prophet.com