UX Book Club Chicago Message Board Jobs › Product Manager-Software and UXDesigner- Niles, IL

Product Manager-Software and UXDesigner- Niles, IL

Laura
LauraHunter
Torrance, CA
Post #: 45
I have 2 exciting positions on my desk with one of the worlds leading providers of audio products. With a history of audio innovation spanning over 80 years, my client has turned a passion for making great microphones and audio electronics into an obsession. They continue to set the worldwide industry standard for superior microphones and audio electronics and are seeking a Manager of UI and a mid-level UI Designer.

Based on skill level- both roles require:

• 2 years for midlevel-7 years for Manager level experience in GUI design, desktop and/or mobile.
• A thorough understanding of UI principles and conventions
• Drawing or graphic design experience
• Experience with products for audio or video professionals is preferred
• Strong leadership skills
• Passion for optimal software design
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Light travel
• Excellent critical listening, analytic, and writing skills

This is a wonderful opportunity to work with new products in a company that has continued to set the standard in their space for 80 years.

Interested parties will please email their resume and work samples to me for consideration.

Thank you!
Laura
Gemma P.
GemmaPetrie
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Post #: 15
Hi Laura!

Thanks for posting this great opportunity. We absolutely encourage this, but would you mind using our new Job Posting thread? It will help our members stay up-to-date on current postings.

Thank you,
Gemma