addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

UX Book Club Chicago Message Board Books › November Book Vote

November Book Vote

Gemma P.
GemmaPetrie
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Thanks to everyone who made it out to discuss The Shape of Design last night. And thanks to GrubHub for the fabulous rooftop venue!

We will be selecting our next book by vote. Please select ONE from the choices here­. These books have been suggested by members over the last few months. If you have a suggestion (or if I've forgotten to include yours), please contact me. Polls will close Sunday night (October 28th).

As always, please also let me know if you would like to host one of our events.

Thanks,

Gemma

P.S. Don't forget about our author event in December! I hope that we can muster a good turnout for Nick in spite of the holiday season.