In our first meetup, I'd like to organize a creative session in which we will come up with great ideas for ux games for our meetup. How's THAT for recursiveness!?!
You will learn:
- Basic brainstorming rules
- What's it's like to be a participant in a proper brainstorm (not just talking!)
- How to tear off Post-it notes the correct way
You will practice:
- Thinking outside the box
- using basic brainstorming methods and tools
- quality through quantity
The result of the game will be:
- a bunch of ux principles
- a bunch of game ideas
- better understanding of the preferences of you, the UX players.
Our host of the evening is UNITiD. They do cool stuff: http://unitid.nl/