September 12, 2010
No introduction yet
Hi Patrick We are glad you are here - feel free to comment or attend and please pay $21 ASAP to remain in the awesome Pro-Am group! ;-) BRiTT
Hi there Patrick, your PRO-AM group dues are overdue!! want to come out to Balboa on Saturday PM?
Yo Partrick we are missing you at the Android Developers meetup
Also, please also consider the default of sharing your Meetup groups, as this allows u to match up with people & activities with the same interests and lets others better to get to know you. If you want to good privacy, you can simply use a handle for a name (as I do, and it seems you do, too, with a lastname of "Starfish") or just use your first name. Thx.
Patrick, welcome to our http://Meetup.com/OCAndroid dev group!
* Thx4 completing 3 of 5 ur profile Qs, pls complete the rest; also kindly see ur main pic clearly&accurately shows ur face. I've given u a group title of "of Irvine; 1+RSVPs,0 attend; joined 20100913; NEED CLOSEUP PIC".
* Also, thx for RSVPing at last: YES to our upcoming 12th mtg http://meetu.ps/Q2bG ! Naturally we still cd use ur zipcode+lastname so just update ur RSVP or msg me. LkgFwd2 1st mtg u!
In Lake Forest Propel your Life and Business with proven, successful LOA techniques that have up until now been hidden from society (not published by Napoleon Hill) and only available to the super-wealthy, elite class. This series will change your life and change your business - your success will come to you almost like magic. Go to www.meetup.com/your-wish-is-your-command-california. Nancy and Miguel
* &What about unhiding ur groups?
* My interest list is huge,2, &Meetup gives no way 2prioritize(so one might think I spend all my time on "Sensual and Erotic Education" ;-) but sharing's typ, much better than nothing.
* To update ur profile, go2 http://Meetup.com/AsianFriendster ->Members->My Profile->"Edit group profile"
* 5 ideas; wow! Sound great(even "hot import nights" featuring Asian cars - clever). For each, click http://Meetup.com/AsianFriendster/ide... & write it up & see which wins!
Patrick Starfish, welcome 2 http://Meetup.com/AsianFriendster !
* Since "Starfish" is made up, consider unhiding ur Interest & Groups.
Thx4 ur profile answers:
* Pls crop ur photo around just u.
* In ur answer "meetup [slide>side] link" please specify the URL of the page u us on whatever details and add "that's all I recall"
* Pls RSVP to our upcoming events.
* I love u write "i can help call people and help organize a bit". YES, Which existing or new events would u like to help host?