is this a full time hire?
whats the salary range.
On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 3:01 PM, neille <[address removed]>
LEVEL Studios, a prima donna-free workplace, is looking for a Mid or Senior Level User Experience Designer to tackle cutting edge projects across devices and platforms. This job is for you if you are passionate about intuitive, beautiful, concept-driven interfaces wherever human beings encounter them. You are not afraid to jump into new spaces (mobile, tablet, TV, connected fridges!?!) and thrive on pushing yourself and your skills into virgin territory. You are also comfortable presenting designs and collaborating with of multiple stakeholders.
This role leads the development of the user experience and provides usability and
interaction design insights across a variety of high-profile engagements. The User Experience Designer works closely with clients to intimately understand user needs, becoming the advocate for these needs throughout the development cycle. S/he presents user experience solutions to internal teams and clients through blueprints, wireframes, flowcharts and functional specifications. Going beyond the interactive space, the User Experience Designer analyzes, maps and optimizes the total customer experience.
- Partner with clients to understand business goals, user goals and brand strategy
- Lead client meetings to capture necessary information during the collaborative UX process
- Research audience and device/platform
characteristics, conduct competitive analysis
- Analyze, develop and refine personnas, task flows and UI concepts
- Organize content and functionality, create identifiable nomenclature, define navigation systems
- Clearly communicate UX recommendations in client-ready documentation
- Collaborate with design and engineering teams during execution
- Be an expert on competitive and complementary products/experiences and bring new ideas to team
- At least 5 years experience in User Experience Design, Information Architecture, Human-Computer
Interface (HCI) with a portfolio to match
- Experience in mobile, tablet or connected-device design
- Technical understanding of Internet-related technologies: database structuring and content management and knowledge management software as well as analytics software
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience designing for Andriod platform is a plus
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by neille ([address removed]) from LA - Usability Professionals' Association Chapter.
To learn more about neille, visit his/her member profile
Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email | Don't send me mailing list messages
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]