|Sent on:||Thursday, August 15, 2013 10:46 AM|
My client in Irvine is seeking a Senior UX Designer for a 3 month (may extend) contract in Irvine. This is an onsite engagement. They are seeking someone with forward facing design skills. You will work with the sales and product teams as they brainstorm ideas to be generated into PowerPoint pitches for presentation to clients. Agency experience is a plus as is Axure. This is a great role for someone who enjoys small to medium size project ownership and creates light interaction designs.
This is a basic description:
Ad Product UX Designer
The Ad Product Sr. Rich Media Designers primary mission is to drive medium to large-sized projects from rough ideation to code completion. This team member will act as a project lead, collaborating internal and external partners to deliver cutting edge rich media experiences.
• Play a lead role in the design and fulfillment of both standard and custom ad projects for KBB.com
• Work across the organization to insure timely and accurate fulfillment of ad products
• Design and develop custom as well as reusable ad templates
• Collaborate with internal and external resources
• Stay abreast of all new technology, and trends in the online advertising community
• Contribute to the overall ad product strategy through concept generation, prototyping and collaboration with the sales and service teams
• Actively participate in the growth of client and vendor relationships
• Ability to lead initiatives producing cutting edge solutions that intelligently balance the needs of all parities involved.
• Self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
• Ability to translate advertiser needs into effective rich media campaigns that span platforms as well as media
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Experience with Ad Vendor platforms such as DoubleClick, DoubleClick Studio, PointRoll, etc. a plus.
Interested parties will please email their resume and work samples to me for consideration along with their availability and requested rate.