Hi UXPALA Community!
This Saturday is the 9th Annual CSULB Human Factors and Ergonomics Student Conference.
The event offers something different for the UX Community with its focus on Human Factors topics & product development. Some of the topics include:
- the latest in Human Factors & HCI research from Purdue University
Design of medical devices & applying usability testing to medical products
- Research highlights from Pacific Science & Engineering group
The event is a great way to support the Human Factors Society at CSULB - the masters students have come out to our UXPALA events and are an energetic group.
Here's the link to register for the event:
- Date: Saturday, March 1st, 2014
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Location: California State University Long BeachBuilding: University Student Union (USU), room 205
Free event, including free parking [ parking map here ]
Thanks to Marcella for curating this event!
Director of Outreach, UXPALA