User Experience Professionals Association of Los Angeles Message Board › Congratulations to the winners of the O'Reilly print books!

Congratulations to the winners of the O'Reilly print books!

Crystal Ehrlich, U...

Thank you for attending Thursday's LA Usability Professionals Association's World Usability Day. I wanted to take this opportunity to congratulate the winners of the O'Reilly print books.

1. David Nguyen - Designing for Social Interfaces

2. Matthew Goldfarb - Designing for Social Interfaces

3. Susan Oslin - Effective UI

4. Saba Nosrati - Information Architecture for the World Wide Web

5. Kris Davis - Gamification by Design

6. Natalie MacLees - iPhone User Experience

We will mail the books when they arrive. Please contact Crystal Ehrlich with your preferred mailing address. In the meantime, if you would like to thank O'Reilly, send a tweet to @OReillyMedia, @OReillyUG & @Marsee.

For all of the other attendees, I hope you enjoy your free e-book download from O'Reilly. We all came out winners!

Best,

Crystal Ehrlich, Chair, World Usability Day 2011
David N.
user 9352644
Westminster, CA
Post #: 6
No, thank you for hosting it. Can't wait to get my hands on "Designing for Social Interfaces"!
Crystal Ehrlich, U...
Santa Monica, CA
Post #: 14
Congratulations to the winners of the O'Reilly print books. The books have arrived.

Again, thank you for attending LA Usability Professionals Association's World Usability Day earlier this month. If you haven't had the chance yet to ­rate the event, please do.

Also, I hope that you will be able to join the ­2012 Planning Meeting at 7PM on Wed., Dec. 7 at the Panini Coffee & Cafe, 4325 Glencoe Ave, Marina del Rey, CA. Feel free to ­RSVP for it now and share the event information with those who might be interested.

And, I have some good news. The books from O'Reilly have arrived. I will be attending tomorrow's ­UX Family Holiday Party hosted by our good friends from the The Los Angeles User Experience Meetup. If you won a book and are attending tomorrow evening's event, I can give you the book then. Please let me know if you will be there.

The winners are:

David Nguyen - Designing for Social Interfaces

Matthew Goldfarb - Designing for Social Interfaces

Susan Oslin - Effective UI

Saba Nosrati - Information Architecture for the World Wide Web

Kris Davis - Gamification by Design

Natalie MacLees - iPhone User Experience

For everyone else, I hope you are enjoying your free downloaded e-book from O'Reilly.

Best,
Crystal Ehrlich, Chair, World Usability Day 2011