addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

User Experience Professionals Association of Los Angeles Message Board › Best in Tech Conference 2012

Best in Tech Conference 2012

Marcella M.
Marcella_UX
Group Organizer
Santa Monica, CA
Post #: 13
I attended Accessibility Camp about a month ago and so glad I did. A lot to learn about making everything accessible to not only the handicapped but to the everyone. Very insightful presentations that you don't normally see at conferences. I encourage everyone to attend.
--------------------------------------­-----------------------------

The Center for the Partially Sighted and National Federation of the Blind of California, San Fernando Valley Chapter present: Best in Tech. This free annual event offers a great opportunity to those who are interested in learning about the latest innovations in assistive technology for the blind and partially sighted. RSVP turned off here, to find out more about the event and to register go to: http://bestintech.inf...­

Marcella Missirian
Principal | Creative Director, Marcella Creative, Inc.