User Experience Professionals Association of Los Angeles Message Board › Quick project helping people get the most out of a simple product

Quick project helping people get the most out of a simple product

Jon P.
jplummer
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 3
I'm Jon Plummer, and I manage the UX group at Belkin. We have a very small project we need immediate help on; please let me know if it is something you'd like to help us with!

We sell a variety of video adapters (used to connect a computer to a projector, mostly), but we get a fairly high rate of return of perfectly working stock because people aren't sure how best to configure their video settings once they plug in the units. So we need hep crafting instructions and diagrams to help people succeed with these devices for a variety of operating systems: OS X, Win8, Win7, Vista, XP.

We will put the content into our templates for printing and our online support site. All we need are good instructions and diagrams; friendly, straightforward, and very clear.

Interested? Please let me know.

Thanks,
--Jon

JON PLUMMER
Senior Manager, User Experience

Belkin
Innovation Design Group

O 310 751 2784
M 310 435 3645
Skype jnplmmr

belkin.com