User Experience Professionals Association of Los Angeles Message Board › UX Designer - Full Time - Irvine - Building a Dream Team
|A former member||
The design team at Kareo is looking for UX pros to help build great healthcare products.
What We Need?
A UX/Product designer with strong visual design, interaction design, and research skills. We're looking for someone who can ideate with product managers, prototype a solution, and iterate based on user testing.
What You Will Do
• Work with product managers to develop ideas for new features and functionality with Kareo's Practice Management (PM) and Electronic Health Records (EHR) products
• Develop a deep understanding of Kareo users' attitudes, needs, and behaviors
• Create high and low fidelity prototypes to test your ideas
• Gather insight from user testing to iterate your prototypes
• Design and own the UI for new features and functionality
What We Will Expect You Have
• An outstanding portfolio with work demonstrating your visual and interaction design skills as well as the problems you helped to solve
• Experience sketching, prototyping, and conducting user testing
• Comfortable designing user interfaces in Photoshop or HTML/CSS
• Experience working in an Agile development cycle
• Strong product sense
What We Will Deliver in Return
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits 100% company paid for the employee portion
• More FREE caffeinated beverages than the coffee house down the street or the gas station vending machine has available **Decaf versions available as well
• Well stocked game room and some pretty serious competition
• Company sponsored yoga sessions (twice weekly)
• Monthly mixer meetings that are FUN!
• A company dedicated to living, breathing, and eating its values (yes, we will find a way to eat them too!)
• An opportunity to work with a team of amazingly talented professionals
Edited by User 9,280,645 on May 8, 2013 10:18 PM