User Experience Professionals Association of Los Angeles Message Board › Principal User Experience Designer
Los Angeles, CA
Attention User Experience designers
Our vision is simple and powerful. To power the rapid creation and deployment of powerful business applications that are driven by data and unlimited by device or cloud. If you are an energetic, creative designer specializing in exceptional user experience, we’d love to talk to you. You’ll be joining a word class engineering team who are excited to execute on our vision.
Job Title: Principal User Experience Designer
• You will be working within a multidisciplinary organization, championing customer interests, and contributing product interface designs during product definition, design, and development.
Specific responsibilities include:
• working closely with product managers to identify and clarify customer requirements developing rich and realistic user scenarios to support product definition and design;
• designing user interaction models that contribute to a high-quality product experience;
• communicating these designs to the engineering team through diagrams, drawings, detailed specifications and interactive prototypes;
• evangelizing user-centered design process across products and conducts demos and presentations for customers and management
• You will work closely with user researchers to define user research and provide support for on-going usability efforts throughout a agile product development cycle.
• Must have an online portfolio available for review.
• Five to seven years of industry experience designing and prototyping UI for interaction on web based products that have and will be shipped.
• Strong conceptual and analytical skills and demonstrated ability to prototype and design elegant UI solutions to user problems
• Proven track record in applying user centered design processes and methods to product development
• Strong communication and people skills in working in a multidisciplinary, collaborative environment
• Domain knowledge of application development tools and SAAS platforms and framework
• Experience using design and prototyping tools like dreamweaver, Visio, photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Omnigraffle etc is strongly desired
• Experience in designing for mobile form factors (smartphone and tablet) is a plus
• Experience in designing enterprise as well as consumer software is a plus
• Experience conducting user research studies, customer research, competitive analysis, and survey research for products is highly desired
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org OR CALL 857-250-0328