User Experience Professionals Association of Los Angeles Message Board › how to post job openings?
Los Angeles, CA
Our company has an opening for a full time Sr. UX/UI Designer that I want to share with the group.
• Minimum 6-8 years doing UI Design work, with a focus on User Experience
• Strong experience working from wireframes through to final product
• Experience working in Agile development environment a plus
• Rapid Prototyping experience a very strong plus
• Solid experience in responsive site design a must
• Experience establishing best usability practices and championing them
• Experience developing style guides and technically precise design specifications.
• Strong communication skills – not afraid to go toe-to-toe with Dev leaders and Product Managers (politely of course)
• An uncompromising desire for perfection a gargantuan plus.
• A passion for clean and elegant design an absolute must.
• Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, etc.
• A very strong familiarity with Windows, Mac, Android and iOS
• Experience designing for IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
• Fully capable of working with flows, wireframes and thinking through & understanding variable use cases
• You are able to develop a strong empathy for the end user
If anyone is interested please email me so I can point you in the right direction.
Santa Monica, CA
Please post a little about the company such as what you do (startup, entertainment, etc.) and where you're located (West LA, Burbank, Pasadena...).