addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

User Experience Designers Pittsburgh Message Board › VENUE CHANGE - Tonights Meepup - River City Inn Downtown

VENUE CHANGE - Tonights Meepup - River City Inn Downtown

Erica H.
EricaMHayes
Group Organizer
Pittsburgh, PA
Hi Again Everyone!!!
I am so sorry but Osteria will be closed tonight due to the Holiday, so last minute we have to change the venue to The River City Inn in Downtown Pittsburgh by PPG Place.
The address is:
5 PPG Place, Market Street and Boulevard of the Allies, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
This is a bar downtown and after calling around was the only place that could accommodate our large number. Unfortunately, they do not serve food, just drinks and munchies.
If you have any issues finding the place or have any questions please call or text me 412.853.7297
Again, I am very sorry for the inconvenience and SO HOPE everyone can still come!!

Erica
EMVolkman@gmail.com