addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

User Experience Designers Pittsburgh Message Board › Students meet Entrepreneurs

Students meet Entrepreneurs

A former member
Post #: 3
Hello UXer's!
So I teach an undergraduate course at the iSchool in Pitt called "Human Factors in System Design." It is very UI/UX driven and I try to add a local flavor to class as much as possible. My request is from UI/UX entrepreneur to come speak at the course about how your app, website, appliance, etc. is designed for a user. If you are interested in coming to speaking at the course it is on Mondays from 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm. Feel free to provide as much time as needed to explain your goals for the company and designing for the end user. Also, if you are looking for undergrad interns for the summer 2014 term, this would be a great time to meet 50+ eager students.
Please feel free to email at dudaspm@gmail.com if you are interested.
Thank you and have a good one!
Patrick Dudas