*Bring your business card if you want to be in with a chance of winning something in one of the prize draws*
*The wonderful George and his team at Think Tall Films will be filming some awesome footage of all the talks at this event, so if you haven't managed to grab a ticket - it'll all be online after the night.*
Our little meetup isn't so little anymore - we can't believe it's been almost a whole year since we started, and to celebrate our first birthday we have a fantastic night full of awesome startups, speakers, freebies and of course beer & pizza lined up for you all.
The price is a little higher than usual but just so you know, this is still a not for profit event - we ain't fleecing ya, we're just making sure that it'll be a top night with our best line up yet.
Grab a ticket and enjoy:
- three chances to win a 10 pack of UserTesting user tests (packs worth over $490) in our UX Café raffle
- your own personalised UX Café mug thanks to our friends Bytemark
- a matching UX Café coaster thanks to Spook Studio!
- A free copy of our new e-book & startup toolkit '4 steps to a happy startup: The path from passion to profits'
- 3 months free access to FreeAgent & free jelly beans on the night
- Free extended trial codes to myBalsamiq for all attendees (terms apply)
- An extended 60 day trial with Kissmetrics
- Some cool stickers (to stick on people's backs when they aren't looking) thanks to our awesome sponsors GitHub
- Lots of beer
- Even more pizza
- Loads of design advice
... and of course the chance to meet and chat with some inspiring, talented UX folk and hear some brilliant talks.
Vinopic (Santiago Navarro) is a platform for wine lovers.
Davide Casali Head of design at Dachis Group
Jenny Grinblo UX Designer at Future Workshops
Karl Saynor UX Experience Entrepreneur
Jon Gold, Designer & technologist will be talking about how he and the team at Makeshift prototype & build innovative products.
Ian Kynnersley, Creative Technical lead at Sidekick Studios will be talking about his insights on UX from the perspective of a non-designer.
Matt Walton, Digital producer and product owner who'll be demoing an MVP of an exciting new Open University-funded educational project.
John Wilshire, Strategy & innovation consultant will be sharing his story of building Artefact Cards, one year after launching.
Tickets sell out super quick, so get in there fast.
Who knows, there may even be CAKE.
See you there,
Fiona & the Spook Studio team