The UX Crunch - London's Largest UX Networking Event Message Board › We are hiring a Digital Innovation Lab team!
We are working exclusively to recruit an entire team for new digital innovation labs for one of the UK’s top 10 brands at their flagship HQ in Zone 1, London. The purpose of the team and projects are to build future interactive consumer product experiences for example tablets built into physical products, full size interactive screens with motion sensors, and countless other business initiatives. Think Google X team and you’re on the right lines!
The team will include a Product Owner, 4 Senior Engineers and a UX Designer. This LEAN team will adopt Kanban to rapidly prototype concepts; deploy continuously, and deliver products that once validated by the business will be used by millions of consumers across the UK and Northern Europe.
We are looking for people to include the following:
1. Energetic, enthusiastic and full of bright ideas, you make stuff, fast.
3. You understand that technology alone can’t build beautiful, engaging solutions that customers love using.
4. You’re fed up of building stuff that people told you would bring millions of users, but then didn’t and so you’re willing to build stuff people genuinely want, and put in the hard graft to find those things.
5. You’re able to eat humble pie every now and then and be surprised by how customers behave when confronted with your solutions.
6. You’ll join at team in Labs who don’t have to care about how beautiful the back end of one of their projects is, but they do need to build things that look slick from a consumer point of view. You therefore appreciate design.
If you are interested in this project please do get in touch by calling 07767336916 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.