addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Uckfield Pub Group 40+ Message Board › Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Bren
user 9843107
Group Organizer
Uckfield, GB
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope that you have enjoyed any Meet Ups you attended. If you have not yet manged to come along, make it your new year's resolution to do so!
If anyone is at a loose end on Christmas Eve, a few of us are going to The Ringles for a drink from about 8ish and you are obviously welcome to join us.
Also I am planning to go to The Hare and Hounds in Framfield for NYE. They've got a live rock and roll band called The Riverboys on there that night. No tickets required.
Let me know if you are interested in coming along and maybe we can share some cabs.
Bren x