Ukulele B.
UkuleleBartt
Los Angeles, CA
Hey, Everybody -

Several folks have asked me about the group, and about Susan stepping down. Well, I got the e-mail about the group needing a new organizer, so I volunteered - I figured everyone would want to keep the group going.

No plans at the moment, but I would like to connect the group with my other Meetup, The Ultimate Ukers. Each group has about 100 members, although many of the members overlap.

I'm thinking about doing a Spring workshop class or series, so stay tuned. We could get together and have a big freestyle jam, or I could book a venue like Coffee Gallery. If you have thoughts, lemme know!

Cheers,

Bartt
Susan C.
user 8732064
Group Organizer
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 2
Hi Bart,
I don't know who told you Susan was stepping down but I was planning some activities and waiting for the weather to get better so we could have some outside events.
I was looking into the Bandshell that Dave suggested but was not able to get a regular gig date that I thought would work (and it was costly).
I was going to continue with some classes and some backyard meet ups on week-ends.
We can join forces and see who wants to attend any of the upcoming events.
Cheers,
-Sue