|Sent on:||Saturday, October 5, 2013 5:32 PM|
I've rescheduled this hike to Sun Oct 20 at the same time, due to bad weather forecast. Spots are available.
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
When: Sunday, October 20,[masked]:30 AM
Where: See "Directions" in the text below
RSVP limit: 12 "Yes" RSVPs
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.