Help support your MeetupChip in
We've been playing UF since November 1st, 2009 and completed our 275th game. UF is a team oriented, competitive and fast paced game for adults and older kids. We play most weekends and occasional evening games mid-week. Games are capped at 24 players. Occasionally, we run a tournament, the Peanut Butter Cup where 35+ players can attend.
UF is not a league; there is no commitment to play. If you decide to play, you simply confirm when you can and then show up. It's a great workout and a fun time with friends. Sportsmanship, teamwork and fair play are the most critical components of UF and a must for anyone who decides to compete.
For night games, we charge $5 to cover the fees for the lights and any additional money goes to our charitable efforts. Once a month, we'll have a GRATEFUL GAME where players are asked to contribut $5 each for charity.
In 2013, we raised nearly $2,000 to help others in need. That money was raised through optional player donations. In 2014, we are on track to at least replicate the effort.
To learn more and get on our invite list, e-mail, call or text Aaron Davis at email@example.com or 925.323.9409.
How we play:
1. If you don't know how to play, we'll teach you. Everyone is welcome!
2. Good sportsmanship, safety and respect for the game rules is absolutely non-negotiable. Ultimate Football is meant to be be fun and competitive for all players.
3. We start and end each game as friends and we treat eachother with respect. We help eachother on the field and we keep the comments positive and we involve everyone in the game.
4. We show up on time, ready to play and we keep our status updated if our plans have change.
5. Hope to see you on the field. Ultimate is great fun and exercise!
3,249 Awesome People
244 Patriots Fans
1,429 Fun Loving Adventurous Hikers
1,909 social singles
7,636 JS Hackers