Re: Weather update - Ultimate for Tues, Feb 26

From: Chris
Sent on: Monday, February 25, 2013 9:35 PM
Forecast for Tuesday evening is for wind and rain.  Not good for Ultimate.  But it does mean there’s a good chance that the soccer team will cancel and we’ll get their lighted turf field.
I’ll show up with the gear, but make your own call about coming.  Call me if you need a weather update – (text won’t work!)[masked]-3937.  I usually can’t check e-mail during the day.
Forecast for Ultimate on Tues, Feb 26 is 55 degrees daytime high and a high chance of rain during the day.  Weather plan is we play unless it is storming or raining hard at game time. Because it sometimes rains during the day and stops by game time I don’t want to make a call until closer to game time.  Feel free to call my cell # (text won’t work) if need to know the weather in W’burg.
Reminder: Spring sports teams are starting up and taking more of the turf fields so we may be bouncing to different fields each week.  Look for us on any of the turf fields first (even unlit fields), or possibly the grass fields if you can’t find us on any of the 6 turf fields.
(Let me know if you want to be removed from this weekly e-mail.)

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy