Ultimate Frisbee Pickup, Williamsburg VA Message Board › Thursday W&M pickup game

Thursday W&M pickup game

Chris
user 12872568
Group Organizer
Williamsburg, VA
Hey Tuesday Ultimate Players:

There is a Thursday 6:00 PM Ultimate pickup game at the College of W&M this summer.  This game is not sponsored by this Meetup group but we do have several players who play in both games.  Spangler from the Tuesday Meetup game runs this Thursday game and asked me to post some info about it.  Compared to our Tuesday game, the Thursday game has more experienced players and typically runs more organized offenses and defenses.

Closest address is 751 Ukrop Drive (the fields are across the big parking lot from it).  It's very near W&M Hall.  Their Facebook page is: https://www.facebook....­

Our Tuesday game will continue every week of the year and I encourage anybody to play in both games. We've had several new players and strong turnout on Tuesdays recently, so thanks for everybody who has helped make this a great Ultimate pickup game!

If you have questions please reply (I think I set it up so replies come only to my personal e-mail) and I can talk about Tuesday or put you in touch with Spangler about Thursday.

Chris