Ultimate Fun Message Board Ultimate Fun Discussion Forum › Get Involved....Please...

Get Involved....Please...

Becky
Ultimate-Becky
Group Organizer
Parker, CO
Hello Ultimate Fun Members,

It was an odd summer for me...sorry I couldn't plan any extra beginner sessions. I really want to have some beginner meet-ups, but I need those of you wanting to learn to really come up with some days and times that work for you. I was thinking about one this Sunday at Willow Creek or Washington Park, maybe at 6 after the Bronco Game. Let me know how many of you might be interested in learning some skills, and getting in some excercise. It might get too cold this particular weekend, but no worries it will be nice again soon enough.

Please take a moment to write me back with a time and place that work best for you to play and gather, and I will get something started. For you more advanced players, please also let me know times you are available to play, and feel free to suggest a game anytime and I will try to help get enough people there.

Really looking forward to meeting you and playing some Ultimate! It really is the funnest and easiest game to learn.

Cheers,

Becky

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi Becky, I would love to play but I am a beginner and can't play during the day, but weeknights between 5-7 or when ever it gets too dark and cold?

Thanks,

Brad