addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Ultracode Meetup with Intel: Code & Tell Message Board › PerC Workshop I - tonight at 6pm

PerC Workshop I - tonight at 6pm

Vera H G.
user 58058142
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Hi all,

The first PerC workshop is tonight at Helios Interactive, 301 8th Street at Folsom, suite 250 (using the A-Z function, select Helios on the intercom and press call)

We're welcoming everyone at 6pm to sign in, mingle, have some food and refreshments. The workshops kicks-off at 6:30 - we'll have technical presentations as well as time to get hands-on and work with the hardware and the SDK.

If you have trouble finding us or have questions, call me at 415 359 3018.

Looking forward to another great night with the group,

Vera