Arduino Night has come a long way over the last few months. Far enough that it's becoming difficult for new people to join in on the festivities. That means that it's time to start everything over again :D
1. Get everyone set up with the Arduino IDE
2. What is an Arduino
3. Upload "Hello World" program (using Serial)
4. Blink an LED
5. Fade an LED
2. Arduino (Mega, Duemilanove, Due, Boarduino, or UNO)
3. USB cable for your Arduino
4. Breadboard (small or large)
5. Jumper wires
If you need any items in the required items section, please E-Mail [masked]. We have a few of all of the required items, but we need to know how many to prepare.
Since the space runs off of donations, we would like to mention that the recommended donation for this class is $10. It is by no means a requirement! Attendance to the space, and this class, is 100% free to all!