December 14, 2012 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
We are looking forward to sharing this Italian food bites and wine pairing party with you, and along with generous gallery owner, Diane Venti of Alki Arts, we'll be enjoying them in a beautiful art space.
We don't normally get private space like this so this is a treat. There is plenty of room for more, and if you would like to bring a guest, please feel free to do so. But post that quick so I can order more stromboli. ;-)
Here's a quick recap for the event:
- BYOG event (bring your own glass)
- BYOW event (bring a bottle of your favorite wine to share, white or red)
- This is a tasting....so please be aware that your other wino socialites will want to taste your wine as well as others. Please start with a 1 oz. pour. This will progress through the event, later you can go back and retaste
- We will have a couple of table buckets for dumping extra wine, you will not like everything you will have a chance to try, so taste and dump, move on to the next
- There will also be a collection basket for the $5 food fee
- Please drink responsibly, we love that! Cheers!
Support our partners below, support the arts and small boutique caterers, and wineries.