• Do you dread dating?
• Are you afraid you will blow it with someone great?
• Do you ever think, "Why bother?"
• But, you crave romance, yes?
In this teleclass, you will learn how to date so you get what you need...from attention to affection, friendship to romance. What does your heart desire in relationships with the Opposite Sex?
If you're already in a relationship, you’ll uncover miscommunications that may have wreaked havoc in your relationship and how to fix them. Plus, if your relationship has grown dull, you'll learn what you can do to inspire romance.
Learn the following:
• How to date so it's fun and satisfying
• How to avoid the pitfalls that makes dating a chore
• How to have the romance you crave
• The most important quality you need in every relationship for you to be happy and fulfilled
All this and much, much more!
Please join us for this fun and informative series of calls (each 60 minutes with time for your questions) on:
DATE: Tuesday nights, September 3 ,10, 17, 2013
TIME: 5:30pm PST
RSVP: To register and get the dial-in number, please send an email to: [masked]
- This free teleclass will be led by PAX Programs Workshop Leader, Shadee Ardalan!
- The teleclass is open to both men and women so please invite anyone who is interested in improving their relationships with the opposite sex.
- Any questions, please email: [masked]
PAX Programs - founded by Alison Armstrong and is the creator of the Celebrating Men, Satisfying Women Workshop. For more information about Alison Armstrong's work and PAX, go to understandmen.com and check out the "Free Stuff" page for videos, audios and more!