align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Dog Rescue with United Hope for Animals Message Board › Advocate for Dogs in Need (post your activities here...Craigslist ads, flyer

Advocate for Dogs in Need (post your activities here...Craigslist ads, flyers, etc.)

Amanda W.
madelikethis
Monrovia, CA
Post #: 39
Please have a look at the Sheter’s video page and any dogs that don’t have an ADOPTED or RESCUED tag are especially in need. Each dog has about 3 weeks max at the shelter before their number is up. Pick a couple you like and go ahead and post an ad for them and then indicate on the website which ones. Any info you post will appear on the main page as well. Thank you!
A former member
Post #: 4
Please have a look at the Sheter’s video page and any dogs that don’t have an ADOPTED or RESCUED tag are especially in need. Each dog has about 3 weeks max at the shelter before their number is up. Pick a couple you like and go ahead and post an ad for them and then indicate on the website which ones. Any info you post will appear on the main page as well. Thank you!

I am happy to do that! Thanks Amanda
A former member
Post #: 5
I hate to be stupid here but where is the link for the most updated video's or facebook links? thanks
A former member
Post #: 6
I hate to be stupid here but where is the link for the most updated video's or facebook links? thanks
Also any word on a "Bubba" update? Sadly, I have not heard back from OC GS rescue yet or LAPD.
Amanda W.
madelikethis
Monrovia, CA
Post #: 40
Also any word on a "Bubba" update? Sadly, I have not heard back from OC GS rescue yet or LAPD.

Ric Rescued him, thank goodness! Thanks for your help. :)