UNITY MEETUPS ARE BACK!
Join us in meeting new developers, reviewing the latest from Unite 2014, and hearing the leading tips and tricks for making games inside Unity.
- The best Unity networking in the Bay Area.
- Carl Callewaert and Mark Schoennagel from Unity will review Unite 2014.
- Alex Sink will outline his Unite 2014 talk about how and why to localize your games.
- Ian Thompson will give recommendations for developing with the latest Oculus Rift VR tech.
- More talks about maximizing Unity for your games.
- Free pizza and drinks!
- Unity Pro license giveaway
- Continued networking!
Being downtown, use the BART stop at Powell to arrive just a block away. Or try to park downtown. Doors open a few minutes early for 6:30pm.
They'll be some exciting changes in future Unity groups to consistently provide the community with even more quality content to Unity developers. Have questions or feedback? Contact Dylan Jones or tweet @tDJ.