Kansas City Unity User Group Message Board › Dependency Resolution through Inversion of Control

Dependency Resolution through Inversion of Control

Neil B.
user 89975932
Blue Springs, MO
Trey will be presenting Dependency Resolution through Inversion of Control.  Get ready for some code.  Trey is a brilliant mind and I look forward to his presentation, I'm sure everyone will all take home some new information.  Hope to see everyone there.
Mike B.
mikeberlin
Kansas City, KS
Post #: 1
Any chance this will be recorded? I'll be out of town but am really interested!

Trey will be presenting Dependency Resolution through Inversion of Control.  Get ready for some code.  Trey is a brilliant mind and I look forward to his presentation, I'm sure everyone will all take home some new information.  Hope to see everyone there.

Dennis P.
DrakkenWulf
Kansas City, MO
Post #: 3
Thanks again Trey for putting this on. This reall got me rethinking my stance on a couple things. I'm really starting to warm up to the concept of the "bottom-up" search for data providers. I have realized that the control object needing a list of all sub objects to be updated with new data can be difficult to maintain. There is much more to explore here, and I will be giving it serious thought.

Thanks again for bringing it up!
Dennis P.
DrakkenWulf
Kansas City, MO
Post #: 4
Alright, I thought this through, and made an alternate solution.
Read about it here: blog

If you want the sources, email me for now. Still waiting for permissions from my bosses, who hasn't had to deal with code publishing yet.