Kansas City Unity User Group Message Board › Searching for beta testers

Searching for beta testers

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi all!

I'm writing to request about 30 minutes of your time doing something fun for you and productive for me. I would like you to test the beta version of the game that I'm developing for my Software Engineering course, and then get some feedback from you about your experience.

The game is meant to be one of problem solving in which the player has to use exploration and deductive reasoning to determine the goal and win.

The only goal is to win. If you haven't won, then you haven't caught on and must continue playing.

This is a beta version, so there isn't a menu yet or any instructions, just core gameplay. I am looking for specific feedback, but I will ask you those questions after you have played as some of them would give away parts of the experience. Just let me know when you've had a chance to play around with it enough that you feel you could answer some questions about your experience and I'll send you the questionnaire.

My email is matt@bluefairygames.com

Here is the URL for testing the current version: The Dot Game

Thanks in advance for your time, and I hope to see many of you soon.