addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Houston Unity Group Message Board › Looking for Houston Based Unity 3D game developer

Looking for Houston Based Unity 3D game developer

mike m
user 27025032
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
I'm looking for a contract Houston based Unity 3D game developer, if interested please feel free to contact me at mike (at) softwaysolutions (dot) com. Or if you are just interested in reaching out because you might have time to work on a project in the future I am always looking to make gaming connections within the Houston community. I look forward to being part of this group.

Best,

Mike