addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Houston Unity Group Message Board › YT Preview of Unity Based MECHA Transformation Game

YT Preview of Unity Based MECHA Transformation Game

Sun Valley, CA
Post #: 46
I've been reworking the visuals and play for a mech game I'm working on in Unity. I need some views so if you'll kindly click the link! Thanks. Subscribe to my channel if you will. Let me know if your interested in collaborating on some mecha and game designs.