add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Unraveled - Knit and Crochet Classes Message Board › Knitting and Crocheting Classes at Alamo Heights United Methodist Church!

Knitting and Crocheting Classes at Alamo Heights United Methodist Church!

Closed to new replies

Kellie L.
Group Organizer
San Antonio, TX
Hello All -

As you know, I am in the process of opening a yarn store called Unraveled in Alamo Heights.

Until the store gets opened, we will be having classes at Alamo Heights United Methodist Church.

Classes are at 6-9PM Tuesday nights and 10-12 and 12:30-2:30 on Saturdays.

Whether you just want to hang out and knit or you are coming to learn the basics, please understand we have to charge $15 per class since we have to rent space.  I can promise you that I will provide you with goodies once the store is open for putting up with this less than ideal situation.

Bring snacks if you want, and bring cash or check to pay for the classes.  If you already paid Susan for November, obviously you don't need to pay on Tuesday.  We may add an earlier class on Tuesday, so we will update everyone as we move forward.

Looking forward to meeting you all!  I also posted meetups for the class times, so please RSVP if you are attending.

Kellie Lewis