1. Bring extra cones, frisbees, water and cleats/running shoes.
2. Bring a white shirt and a colored shirt.
3. Bring water, lots of water, and a great attitude.
1. No physical contact is allowed between players. Picks and screens are also prohibited. A foul occurs when contact is made.
2. The disc (frisbee) may be advanced in any direction by completing a pass to a teammate. Players may not run with the disc. The person with the frisbee ("thrower") has ten seconds to throw the disc. The defender guarding the thrower ("marker") counts out the stall count.
3. When a pass is not completed (e.g. out of bounds, drop, block, interception), the defense immediately takes possession of the disc and becomes the offense.
4. A rectangular shape with end zones at each end. A regulation field is 70 yards by 40 yards, with end zones 25 yards deep.
5. Each time the offense completes a pass in the defense's end zone, the offense scores a point. Play is initiated after each score.