SYMPHONY PARK SERENADE
Pops In The Park is a series of outdoor concerts, presented by the Charlotte Symphony Orchestra. And what better way to end your summer weekends than with a little wine and some classical music?? Bring a picnic basket with all the goodies you'd like- this event is BYOB, so feel free to bring your favorite brew. There are typically food vendors on site as well. Come and give yourself a little culture this summer!
I will be arriving at 5pm to save us a spot- don't forget your picnic blankets!
*FYI- I do plan on hosting meetups for the remainder of the Pops Series, so if you think you would want to come to them, it would be a good idea to purchase the season pass. The cost of one show is $10, and the season pass is $35. The pass can be purchased at the door.
- All concerts are held at Symphony Park at SouthPark Mall
- Tickets are sold online and over the phone until 4 pm on Friday afternoons
- Tickets go on sale on Sunday afternoon at 4 pm at three locations at the park
- Gates open at 5 pm; you cannot enter the park to reserve a spot until the gates open
- Prelude act begins at 7 pm; Charlotte Symphony begins at 8:15 pm
- Food and beverage are permitted inside the park
- For the comfort and safety of all guests, high-back/camping chairs, umbrellas, tents, dogs, weapons and smoking are strictly prohibited inside the park
Summer Pops Pass (Five Concerts) - $35
Adults - $10
Children under 18 - FREE
To purchase ticket for this concert only: http://www.carolinatix.org/default.asp?tix=59&objId=3195
To purchase Pops in the Park season pass: https://www.charlottesymphony.org/Subscribe.asp